Help define the user experience for its Risk Exchange platform.
The Product Design team works together to help define, create, and deliver all user-facing aspects of the Accelerant brand, product and platform. Product Designers are strategic partners to Engineering and Product Management. In partnership with the product team, they help define the user-facing experiences our users encounter on Accelerant products, then translate that thinking into a complete experience that can be tested, shipped, and refined. They are responsible for creating well-functioning and beautiful products and experiences that users love and are eager to recommend to others.
- Working with cross-functional teams (engineers, product managers, product researchers, content designers, fellow designers) to drive design vision and strategy that meets the needs of our users
- Applying strategic thinking to visualize ideas and concepts and communicate them effectively and compellingly for internal stakeholders, partners and customers
- Using facilitative leadership skills to drive to the best outcome for stakeholders, partners and customers
- Building positive, collaborative relationships with product management, development, marketing, and the broader Product Design team
- Running design thinking workshops and helping to guide, improve, and implement design and feedback processes
- Expert knowledge of the end to end product design process, demonstrating a command of product strategy, distilling the jobs to be done for a given user, journey mapping, wireframing and prototyping, user testing, and high fidelity visuals
- The ability to craft beautiful designs and delightful, useful, and usable experiences; you have strengths in visual design, interaction, and product design
- Deep experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working with cross-functional teams including development, product management, and product research
- Proficient in product design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Origami, Principal
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills; you have the ability to help your team and stakeholders understand the “why” behind your design rationale